Friday, September 10, 2010

house work and a new job

Bum bum bum.

I am tired and exhausted this past few days because we need to clean our house, I mean the whole house after they finished painting the walls. The whole house was very messy and disorganized. I needed to clean the paint spills on the stairs and my arms was aching after I had finished cleaning it.

I want to work and I need to find a new job. I don't want to be a nurse for now, I want to experience having a good salary every month. I want to work in a city, I want to go out with my friends without having a hard time to ask for permission. I want to try living on my own and using my own money for paying the house rent, the electricity and water bills. I want to learn how to budget my own cash. I want to work, I'm really bored here in the house. HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment