Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shoe Addict

Just got home from SM Rosario a while ago and I bought a new pair of gray pumps from Mario D'boro and its only 299 pesos, what a steal right?

I am still thinking of buying another pair of shoes from Janeo, it is a simple black flats and what is cute about that shoes is that it has a shoelace that really make it's style very unique. also it is really comfortable to wear for daily basis especially that I really love to walk.

But I am still saving money for a pair of Fitflop, even though this slippers is bulky and not fashionable it aims to give you a workout while you were just walking. It is also reported that it heals chronic back pain, RLS (restless leg syndrome), scoliosis which is good for me. Here is a video for all of you guys! :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of FitFlop! Haha! But yeah, it is bulky and sometimes, it's hard to pair it up with some of my clothes. Nonetheless, it's good for casual stuff. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kunwari pa yung nanay nya ang mamimili pero sinama mo lang para makabili ka eh.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @traveliztera- me too. I really need to wear shorts or maybe some casual clothes if I will buy Fitflop soon hahaha.

    @axel - wag ka magulo. hhahahaha.

    ReplyDelete